Common Household Uses for KO Odor Eliminator
- When using KO Odor Eliminator on furniture or fabrics, lightly treat the surface, brush the formula into the surface using your finger tips or a small fabric brush.
- When treating the air in a room, go to the furthest corner of the room from the door. Hold the bottle over your head spray towards the ceiling while backing out of the room.
Most Common Reasons an Odor Returns
- Contact was not made with odor source. The odor is hidden. Re-check the problem area and determine the odor source. Then treat again with KO Odor Eliminator.
- The odor is deeply embedded in carpeting or upholstery. Treat again and brush formula into the surface for better penetration. Note: Always brush formula into carpet, upholstery, and fabric.
- The source of the odor is a greasy, oily or petroleum based odor. A mixture of KO Odor Eliminator with a small amount of dish soap & water should be used. This acts like a degreaser and breaks down the substance and allows it to penetrate and knock out the odor source.
If you are running into an odor problem you cannot solve contact us for help.
KO Odor Eliminator is unlike anything you have used in the past and there are many techniques and applications that I have learned and tested over the years.
Everything I recommend on my site works and works effectively.